Rani The Diva
Welcome to Rani The Diva Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You
Rani-Aditya Jodi 7239184

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rani The Diva
Welcome to Rani The Diva Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You
Rani-Aditya Jodi 7239184

Rani The Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rani-Aditya Jodi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rani-Aditya Jodi Empty Rani-Aditya Jodi Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

so lets discuss abt dis jodi,do u like Rani-Aditya together?

http://www.ranithediva.com

2Rani-Aditya Jodi Empty Re: Rani-Aditya Jodi Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 am

Luskamralus

Luskamralus

I like them, I think Aditya is very talented man, even if he is not so handsome, hope they will be happy together

3Rani-Aditya Jodi Empty Re: Rani-Aditya Jodi Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am

Mahasweta

Mahasweta
Rani Mukherji Fan
Rani Mukherji Fan

Aditya is rich,he is camera shy coz I think he knows that he is not good looking.but y married man Rani?but anywaz all the best to them.

4Rani-Aditya Jodi Empty Re: Rani-Aditya Jodi Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 am

relletje

Rani Mukherji Fan
Rani Mukherji Fan

Well, don't know that much about him, but I think Rani deserves someone better, not that he isn't someone who is not married yet and single and will love our Rani so much.

5Rani-Aditya Jodi Empty Re: Rani-Aditya Jodi Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

relletje wrote:Well, don't know that much about him, but I think Rani deserves someone better, not that he isn't someone who is not married yet and single and will love our Rani so much.
I agree

http://www.ranithediva.com

6Rani-Aditya Jodi Empty Re: Rani-Aditya Jodi Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Aanchal

In Love With Rani Mukherji
In Love With Rani Mukherji

Admin wrote:
relletje wrote:Well, don't know that much about him, but I think Rani deserves someone better, not that he isn't someone who is not married yet and single and will love our Rani so much.
I agree
me too...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum